Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

House Mouse - Have a MICE Halloween

Stampendous, House mouse, Halloween, pumpkin, orange, mice, mouse, button, candy corn, black, emebellishments, ribbon, hand stich, sewing machine, card, handmade card, scrapbooking, cuttle bug, emboss, prismacolor,

Thought I would make an early Halloween card. Couldn't wait to use these new House Mouse stamps, I just want to do them all. Little mouse looks so cute in his little pumpkin. Found some great candy corn paper and used that as a partial background. Cuttle bug dots embossing background was used on the black. Hand colored mouse with Prismacolor pencils and inked the edges. All as always hand stitched. Stamped sentiment reads "Have a MICE Halloween. Too cute!!

3 comments:

Lesly said...

What a cute card! I can't even begin to think about Halloween yet...I'm kind of behind on everything else.

Dragana Skoro said...

This is beautiful. I kind of skipped Halloween and started on Christmas... I should back up. :-) Very nice job.

Melzie said...

Thanks for swinging by my blog! :)
Cute card!!

Welcome to SCS, I love that site, and relish summers when I can participate more there. :)