Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please Take Me Home





I really like how this one turned out, I was thinking of the rhyme "How much is that Doggie in the Window" when I saw this stamp and thought I would try to create a store front. With some coordinating card and dog bone ribbon I managed to create a store window. The dogs spots, nose and ear are glazed as is the basket of flowers. The sentiment reads "FRIENDS FOR LIFE". This one and the one below will be on my auctions in the next couple of weeks. I will be unable to post for the next couple of weeks, so watch out for these great cards coming soon!!

3 comments:

Lesly said...

This reminds me of the childhood song "How much is that doggy in the window?" Very cute! Thank you for sharing.

Karen from PA said...

This is so cute...love the storefront look!

Cris A said...

I love your coloring!