Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Duplicating my work

I have to say I was quite stunned yesterday while browsing through "the place" where I sell my cards. I came across a card called Winter Wonderland that looked INCREDIBLY SIMILAR to the one I had designed and sold only last week. A lot of time and thought goes into making my cards and I was quite upset that someone should just copy me without a moments thought and pass it off as their own idea. Anyway, now that I have got that off my chest!! I have added a fine print box at the side of my blog, which I probably should have put up before now. Anyone is welcome to duplicate my work for personal use, but not for selling, publication or to submit to design teams / challenges. Thanks for letting me blow off some steam!! Will post a card later this evening, it's really cute and is a CHRISTMAS SHAKER.

0 comments: