Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Poppin By Bunny - Simon Says Stamp Exclusives (OCC Sketch Challenge)



Hi there, hope you are all having a great day. It sure got warm here today, almost 80 degrees which is a nice change from being cold!!

Here is another design I have made for Simon Says Stamp exclusive clear stamps called "Woodland Animals", sketch was from Our Creative Card Corner. This is the design from this weeks Sketch Challenge and Giveaway

I also made a coordinating Photo Album to match. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

7 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

This is darling Wendy! LOVE the sweet design and adorable images!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Lynda Benden said...

Wow, this is so cute! I love the fun papers and your little image is just darling!

UKMUMINUS said...

Beautiful card.

Stephanie said...

simply beautiful

Kerry said...

These are adorable! Love the bright colors and all your layering/patterns!

my5bratz said...

your cards are simply stunning!!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, this is tooooo cute, I love the little bunny image, and your dp!!!