Followers

Friday, February 6, 2009

COME FLY WITH ME VALENTINE








Well thankfully I am back up and running again. Lots to post cause without internet I seemed to have more time to actually do stuff!!

This will be my last valentine for this year. He is a cute little guy. I have layered him 3 times and covered him with glitter. The inside reads" Come Fly with Me" and his image is also inside and on the envelope. I really love these old images. They are all printed on high quality Professional grade glossy paper.

3 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Awww! How cute this is! Just love your little guy!

Christy said...

I love retro---and he is just a little cutie.

KDT member said...

OK - This is absolutely grounds for excommunication! LOL WHEN was this cute card sold on eBay?? Sniff. Sniff. I would have bought it IMMEDIATELY!