Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Final Set in Woodland Creatures Design for Simon Says Stamp






Happy Monday everyone, Hope you had a great weekend. It passed way too quickly as always. I have been walking and walking trying to get those steps in, I managed 8000 yesterday but not so much today. Its hard to walk and make cards at the same time!! I still have this evening so we shall see.


Anyway my final design for this stamp set is now complete. Set includes card, box envelope, box and 4 matching gift tags . I was extra excited also while making this because the post man came with a package I had ordered and yes, you got more SUPPLIES. 35 bottles of Stickles was in one box and I have been ooing and aahing at the colors all afternoon. Guess everything I make will sparkle this week!! Hope you enjoy this set, unfortunately this one is not for sale, it is going to Heidi at Simon Says Stamp!!



3 comments:

~ j said...

what a cool image!

EricaMcG said...

I love your card! This owl is stinkin' cute!!

Stampin' Meg said...

35 bottles of Stickles- Oh my ! your world is going to be nice and sparkley now!!!