Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FINALLY HAVE A 3 COLUMN BLOG!!

I finally did and mastered the technical points of getting a 3 column layout. Boy was I tired this morning, I sat up for ever last night, determined that I wasn't going to bed until I had it done. Well it worked, thank goodness and now I have much more space!!


Anyway today's card is a darling Easter card. The image is just adorable with the little bunny and his basket of kittens. As always he has been decoupaged and dotted with sparkles of glitter. I have also added some really pretty stitching to both in and outsides. I hope you enjoy it.
I am working on a little set at the moment and hope to have it listed either this evening or tomorrow. All I will say is that it is something I have wanted to try for a while!! So keep a look out to see what it is?????

3 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So sweet, love the image and fabulous coloring!

Sonya said...

Hey Wendy!

Such a cute card!!! Your blog looks great too! I'm STILL trying to get mine in presentable condition :( Now there's a tutorial I could learn from. . .how to create the 3 columns!

ML Design Works said...

Wendy, that is the cutest bunny! Thank you for posting it. Your cards are all beautiful! Lisa