Followers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Easter Skipping Bunny




Happy Friday all,

Been another wet and dismal day here. For some reason my computer keeps shutting down today, so I have spent a big part of the day playing around to figure out why. I still haven't figured it out!!
Anyway I managed to make this card today, I am loving the turquoise colors at the moment and this adorable little bunny went perfect with him.

I probably wont be posting this weekend. Am off shopping tomorrow to get stuff to make my DH a romantic 3 course valentines dinner, so there goes the diet this weekend. Oh well you can't diet on valentines now can you!!

Have a happy valentines everyone. See you Monday

4 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Wendy! Another sweet little card!

Sue McMahon usa168923 said...

Lovin' the bunny Team mate!

Carolyn said...

what a cute little baby bunny. Enjoy your special Valentine's Day dinner with your husband.

Jess's craftythings said...

gorgeous bright colours as always Wendy I love the bunny cos I love bunnies too!! I used to keep real bunnies at home..