Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I WANNA PLAY DRESS UP - Vintage style 3D card

Thank goodness Auctiva is up and running again. You don't realize how much you get used to something until its not there!!








I made this card today after browsing through my images, isn't the little girl just adorable playing dress up!! OOOOOOh it brings back memories of going through my mothers closet and playing with her clothes and shoes. Fun times!!
My mom lives in Scotland and it is Mothers Day there on March 22nd, so I will be making a card to send to her. I am lucky this year, she will be able to have two Mothers Days as she will be visiting me in May when it is Mothers Day here also. You only get one mom so spoil them as much as you can!!

2 comments:

Paper Is Cheaper Than Therapy said...

Wendy, this is such a darling card! I love the image you've used :) ~ Cindy

Jackie said...

What an awesome card and your coloring is fabulous! love it...tfs!!!