Followers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY & GET BETTER PUPPY

TGIF everyone, yay it's the weekend. Of course if your anything like me that means doing yard work if the weather is good!! Oh well I hope it is, I am so tired of the cold and wet, sooooooo ready for some hot weather.
Made a couple of cards today the first being:

GET BETTER PUPPY



I tried a new technique with some ribbon today, you must let me know what you think. I am going to call it the Nestie Rosette!!, I have not seen this done before but if someone else has done I apologize in advance!!! This one is loaded with stitched and I also made a little pocket in the inside of the card to hold a gift card, note etc.

My second card today is a delightful shaker card using the adorable Penny Black Hedgies, which I have entered into the PBSC:

YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY


Well, thanks as always for stopping by, have a great weekend and see y'all on Monday.

3 comments:

Linniepink said...

your cards are soooo cute i love them
linnie

Paper Is Cheaper Than Therapy said...

Wendy, love the cards! I'm really into vintage too. You're rockin' the vintage look! Hope you've had a great weekend! ~ Cindy

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards, the inside are as wonderful as the out!