Followers

Monday, February 23, 2009

SEE ALL MY PICS FOR MY CARDS TODAY - AUCTIVA HAS CAUGHT A BUG!!!

HAVE ADDED A LOT MORE PHOTOS HERE THAN NORMAL, MY PHOTO HOSTING SITE FOR MY AUCTIONS HAS CAUGHT A BUG!! SO IT IS NOT WORKING TODAY, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EXTRA PHOTOS HERE. JUST CLICK ON THEM TO ENLARGE TO IMAGE

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY MY LITTLE LEPRECHAUN BUG!!!. Isn't he cute, this is a stamp from Alota Rubbers Stamps and I think he is just darling!!



PATRIOTIC ST PATRICKS DAY CARD

This card has many techniques, the most time consuming was the clover around the center, I made these by tea bag folding, I hope you like the effect. The stamp again was from Alota Rubbers stamps. I decided that since this picture was a patriotic St Patricks Day scene, that I would not only use the traditional greens but also add red, white and blue.





























Inside verse which I designed on my graphics program









I have made this image like a watermark, so that you can write your message over the top!!


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL & KITTENS

















































Isn't she just the cutest out there picking apples with her adorable basket of kittens.

Recipe: Heidi Grace & Bazzill Papers, Vintage decoupaged picture, Fabric Flowers and rosebuds, ribbon and stickles

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love the vintage girl--she's so cute! Your leprechaun bug is too adorable--love all the sparkle!!!!

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards! tfs!!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

That watermark is really cool! I have to do some research on how to do that :)You are able to make even political cards look good!

Amber said...

Love the St. Pat's cards, I love every occasion, a chance to make more things.