Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Walking Challenge

Phew, Today I started my virtual get fit challenge with some of my blogging card makers / buyers. My friend gave us this totally cool pedometers which you wear all day and at the end of the week you hook them up to your PC and they give your whole weeks steps.

My goal is to walk 3000 each day, I thought that sounded a lot but it wasn't so bad. We shall see how I feel at the end of the week!!

Anyway no time for cards today, had to catch up on some yard work. I will hopefully have a couple for you all tomorrow. Gotta go, steps to catch up on!!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Best of luck with your challenge.

Christy said...

Best of luck with your challenge.

Jennifer Hodge said...

Great goal....good luck!

CoveredInCrafts said...

Good luck! You're doing better than me already LOL!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Great Idea!! Good luck!! I am trying to become more fit as well. Sitting and doing cards is not much exercise. lol!

Sue McMahon usa168923 said...

Hey Team Mate - Right there with you every step of the way thru this challenge!!!