Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

WISHING YOU WELL - 3D





I made this card today, well I actually made two of them, one for EBAY and one for a friend who has broken her foot. I thought it might cheer her up. It is such a bright and cheerful card that I am wishing for some really hot weather and some pretty daffodils in my garden wouldn't go amiss either. Of course I had to use my new stickles on it, I think the little girl is adorable and the sentiment inside reads" WISHING YOU WELL"

Have a great evening all, see you tomorrow





10 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwww, how sweet! Love the bright, happy yellow - perfect for a get well pick-me-up!

Melody said...

Very cute card. I love the inside! I have been trying to do a little more on the inside of my cards. Love your stitching too. Used a stitch I haven't tried.

my5bratz said...

that is simply gorgeous!

Ellie said...

Love that image! What a beautiful card inside and out!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! you did a fabulous job...tfs!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Such pretty vibrant colors!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

This looks fantastic!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very cute!!! Love the bright colors. It is so cheery and sure to bring a smile to the recipient.

Cath_evans said...

Sure a feel good card, such vibrant colours. I am sure it will cheer her up!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Darling card, love the old fashioned look! Reminds me of when I was a child.