Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

YOU ARE LOVED - Magnolia Tilda, & A SPRING DAY



Gosh it has been a beautiful day here today, 80 degrees to be exact (sorry folks if you are still experiencing colder weather!!), I really hope it continues for a little longer.

Anyway today I dug out this really cute image of Magnolia baking her little cupcakes. I colored her part with copics and part with prisma. I don't have the right color of copics for her face yet, the ones I tried made her look to orange so I decided to go with the prismas. The only thing is the photo makes her face look partially colored but I think it is just the way the light is shining on the texture of the paper.


The next card was made using my vintage decoupaged images. I got to use my new flowersoft on here too, This stuff is just great and it look so pretty and real. Mind you a little goes a long way. I used it on some of the flowers in the picture and on her swing. What do you think??

Anyway that's what I have been up to today, thanks for stopping by

1 comments:

Amber said...

Great cards, love the colours.