Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy May Day Maypole Card


Photobucket

Well, I am bit later posting tonight than normal. I was faced with a challenge a few weeks ago to make a May Pole card and it has been driving me mad thinking what on earth could I make!! Well finally here it is. I have always wanted to try a stair step card and thought this would be perfect for trying one out. I used the Cuddly Buddly bears for the little dancers round the maypole. I also hand drew the sun and paper pieced it together. Added a little pocket at the back and inserted a little card to write greeting on.
For more detailed pics click here

Recipe: Bazzill card stock, Cuddly Buddly images, Copics, White Gell roller, ribbon, flowersoft, brads

1 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

WOW! What an adorable card and so much wonderful detail in it, love the colors, the May Pole and all the sweet little bears,absolutely fantastic, Wendy!