Followers

Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm so sorry - Squigglefly


Photobucket


Well, I have just spent the last hour trying use Photobucket, I think I have now got the hang of it and my images are now larger!! I think they were to small previously, so hopfeully you can see things more clearly now!!

This card is made with a digi image from Squigglefly and I think she is soo cute. I remember my daughter doing this exact thing to her long beautiful hair when she was about 4 years old. I cried buckets for a week!!

Recipe: Bazzill, DCWV card stock, Stickles, brads and fabric flowers, Squigglefly digital image

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ha ha ha...this card is so cute. I did that to my hair when I was little too...my mom also cried buckets! I hope my daughter never gets a hold of the scissors!

Holly said...

Cute card you made with this! I just love using the digital images. They are great on saving you money and space!