Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Jungle Fun - © Bev Luedecke



Photobucket


Happy Friday all. Today is my birthday and my DH bought me the Copic airbrush system, so I just had to get a card up using it. Just a wonderful tool, have been spraying everything I can get my hands on!!

This card has the most adorable images which are © Bev Luedecke, I have printed them out multiple times and decoupaged them. Aren't they darling.

Well I won't stay long just wanted to let you see this one, my wonderful husband is preparing a 3 course dinner for me so I gotta go. Have a great weekend and see you all Monday.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!
Cute card!
Loved your feedjit on here, that I had to add one to my blog. You have some of the best blog ideas!
Thanks for your great friendship over the last year!!!

Carolyn

my5bratz said...

Happy Birthday...that card is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Happy Birthday!

Great colors on this card and such fun images.

Barb said...

Happy Birthday!

The card is great... and you're right... those images are adorable!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! What a wonderful gift!! Great creation you made with it!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card! I really love it...tfs!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Happy Birthday Wendy, sorry im late!!! Do hope you had a wonderful day though :)

Love your card its soooo sooood darling. I love all the sewing you do on them, you do an Awesome job hun :)

Well I do hope you have a wonderful week!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration! Your husband is so sweet to make the 3 course meal!

I will head on over to look at Bev Luedecke's web downloadables. This card is adorable! ~Jeni