Followers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Special order for three thank you cards


These are three cards are for a special order but thought you might like to see the pics. They all have a patriotic theme to them. Each one is a slightly different design. The army bears (aren't they cute!!) were made with digital downloads from CuddlyBuddly. The Cross / Thank You card is from a company in Scotland called "Heritage Rubber stamps Company, I added stickles to the cross and border which really makes it sparkle. The third card, I had an idea that I wanted the card to spin (not a regular spinner) and quite liked how it turned out (another upcoming tutorial I think). Anyway I hope you enjoy them.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Absolutely stunning. I am loving the spinning card! I love them all, but thatt spinning card is just too cool!