Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY BEAR IN MAILBOX


Photobucket


Just a short post today as I seem to have a zillion things still to do!!! Little Mailbox bear is sooo sweet, I have made him 3D with lots of pop dots and added stickles to various parts of the image. Lots of stitched layers and coordinating ribbon on the front. The inside has a small pocket to hold a gift card too!! Hope you like him, let me know by leaving a comment at the bottom of the post. Have a super duper evening!!

Recipe: Bazzill, DCWV paper, vintage image, ribbon, stickles

2 comments:

**Milu** said...

Hey Wendy!
I love your cards,your creativity and how neat and perfect they always turn out!
Have a Blessed Easter!
love,
**Milu**

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wendy, what a cutie this is! I can never get enough of your vintage cards!