Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

CONGRATS GRADUATE - PROFESSOR HOOTY


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Great card for graduation time. I used my digital stamp "Professor Hooty" available at Digital Downloads by Louby Loo, colored him in COPICs and then used glaze on his hat and book to give a glossy effect. I heat embossed the stamped sentiment and handmade the scroll for the bottom. I found some really neat paper to put inside which is kind of like journal paper and also printed paper which has words about compositions on it. I also made a little pocket inside, which has woven white ribbon at the top, to hold a gift card.

Recipe: Bazzill, Digital Downloads by Louby Loo, papers from the European Collection by tweetyjill publications, diamond glaze, ribbon, copics

1 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is sooo cute! I haven't ordered yet Wendy, but I will. I just can't decide!!! Ack!