Followers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Digi Stamps for 4" Circular Die Cuts


Photobucket


Photobucket



Thankfully the company I used for instant downloads for my digi stamps seem to have resolved their technical issues. So I am back up and running again. I thought you might like to see my new circular flower designs. These are designed to work with 4" circular dies. You receive both outlined and colored images as jpeg files. Just print out your design and center on your die cut, print and voila a fabulous border to surround your image!! These are available at Digital Stamps By Louby Loo, each set is only $2.00. You can always get there by clicking on the pic at the top left corner of this blog. I hope you enjoy them and as always would love your feedback.

2 comments:

My Paper Adventures said...

Wendy, this is just perfect!! Thanks for doing all the hard work so we don't have to! Keep on creating!!

daydreams 505 said...

I really like this idea Wendy. :) I can see so much potential with this!