Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

A FRIENDS IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU


Photobucket


Whew, what a day, sorry for the late post. First off it has been thunderstorming like crazy all day!! Then I pricked my finger with some wire and made it bleed. Then I decided my scissors needed a good clean and cut my thumb and it bled!! So not the best of days!!

Anyway, gorgeous vintage look card with a girl and her lovable cat playing together at the piano. I made the images 3 times and scaled each one down and placed them with pop dots to give them dimension. I used diamond accents to glaze the images (sorry it doesn't show up too well in the pic!!) Added some lace corners, ribbon, fabric brads and flowers.

Have a super weekend and see you on Monday. (hopefully I'll make it through the weekend damage free!!)

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This card is really beautiful. Reminds me of a painting that was hung in my Grandma's house.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Hope your day got better :) I think the idea of the 3 layers with the same photo in different sizes is an excellent way to bring depth!

True :) said...

Very pretty card Wendy Loo!
Check out my blog. I have nominated you for a pretty blog award!

Michelle daydreams505 said...

So pretty Wendy! :)

Carolyn said...

This card is breathtaking Wendy!!

My Paper Adventures said...

GORGEOUS card, Wendy! EXCELLENT stitching and embellies!!

Jane said...

I'm checking it for some blood, LOL