Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG AWARDS

Now for the RULES;

1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for the nominees.

Wow what a tough decision to make you all have awesome blogs (hopefully some of my other favorites will be awarded by my winners, but drum roll please...... & the WINNERS are:

JONI

CAROLYN

HEATHER

LORELIE

LINDA

ALLIE

MELISSA

JANE

SUE

DENISE

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aww, I am so honored to be on your list of favorites. You get plenty of credit for my blog looking pretty. Thanks on both accounts!!

~*Joni said...

OOOH! Wendy!! Thank you so much! I am truly honored as I love your work. I will be sure to link this back to you and pass it along! btw, my DD loves your home page, she loves watching the bear jump up and down. heehee! Have a wonderful Sunday Wendy!!

Melissa Craig said...

Awwww - thank you Wendy. What an honor. I appreciate it. I will post it later - time to run to Home Depot for DH.

My Paper Adventures said...

WOWZERS!! Thank you, Wendy!! I will most definitely post the award on my blog tonight and pss it along! I love your blog and cards!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Thank you so much! Love to look at your blog. Those tutorials are so helpful! Thanks again for the award and I will pass on!

Jane said...

Oh Wendy, It is only because you helped me SO MUCH that I would even be considered for this!!!! Without your help - UGLY - blog award!!! Thank you, now does this mean I have to keep a clean house?

Sue McMahon usa168923 said...

Thank you so much, Wendy! It's an honor!!

Linda Coughlin said...

How cool is that? Thank you so much! I am honored to be counted amoung those you know with pretty blogs.

Heather said...

Wendy thank you for the sweet award!!! I do not have this one yet!!!

You always have such unique and cute creations!!!!

Thank you for the sweet comment too!!!

Heather