Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

WHOOO WHOOO ITS FOR YOU - HOOTY


Photobucket



Here's Hooty poppin in to say "Whooo, Whooo - it's for you" You can get your own Hooty at my digi site Digital Downloads by Louby Loo. Background is also one of my digis, "Circular Flower Set 2" and what is great about them is that you can use them with your large Nesties Die to cute them!! Stop by and browse the selection, leave a comment and I would love to hear of any images you might like to see!!

Just a wee note too, I wont be posting on Fridays for the next 3 weeks as I have family visiting so I just wanna say have a Super Duper weekend and see you all Monday!!

4 comments:

~*Joni said...

He's adorable Wendy! And have a wonderful Friday and visit with the family. :D

Kathleen said...

He is so CUTE!! Love it!!
I love your blog and felt you deserved this award I have given you. Come by my blog to pick it up. Congratulations!!
Kathleen
http://craftycreationsbykathy.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I know that you've got this award twice, but we're giving you another! Stop by the MLDT blog to pick it up! Also make sure you enter to win our free blog candy!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Whoooo thinks your blog is so much fun! I do, just love all your little Hootyville friends and enjoy all the vintage cards you create. I have an award for your blog on mine. I hope others will click the link and find your super blog too.
Hugs!