Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BACK AGAIN

Hey all,
I am back in the swing again after having a wonderful 3 week break with my mom who came all the way from Scotland to be with me.
Anyway I haven't had time to make any cards yet but I have loads of new ideas. I do want to share with you my latest digi stamp.
Soooo many of you have requested that Ridley has a female friend, so without further ado here she is. Please welcome:

ROSIE RACCOON



I hope you like her!! I am working on lots more digis as we speak and also hope to have some exciting news regarding my digis in the not too distant future, so stay tuned and if you like the digis and want your own either click on Rosie at the top left or visit Digital Downloads by Louby Loo.
Have a super evening

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

So glad you're back and that you had a wonderful visit with your Mom. Are you originally from Scotland or did she transplant there?

DH goes there in July.

Ridley must be sooo happy to get such a lovely gal pal!

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

I's so glad you enjoyed your visit with your mom Wendy.

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Wendy! She's adorable! Glad you enjoyed your visit with your Mom :)