Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DESIGN TEAM CALL FOR DIGITAL STAMPS BY LOUBY LOO - ENDS JUNE 15TH

So many of you have asked for a DT for my digital stamps site, so here we go……

Digital Downloads by Louby Loo is my newest venture in the ever increasing line of Digital Stamps. I am looking for 8 wonderfully talented & creative designers to showcase their varied techniques using my digi’s.

Requirements

- The term will be for July / Aug / Sept 2009
- Call is open until [B]June 15th 2009[/B]
- Must have your own blog
- Online galleries such as Splitcoast etc will be considered a bonus
- You will provide 2 stamped images a month (more is always welcomed)
- My Digis must be the main focus of your creations

How to apply

Submit the following info here marwhall@sbcglobal.net

- Your name, email & country of residence
- Link to your blog(s)
- Link to other galleries
- Tell me a little about you & why you would like to be on my DT
- Previous or current DT work & or publications
- You do not have to use my images to apply

What you get

All of my current digi stamps and all new releases too – Completely free!!

Digital Downloads by Louby Loo reserves the right to cancel any DT term at any time wiithout prior notice if requirements are not met

0 comments: