Followers

Friday, May 29, 2009

GUEST DESIGNER CHALLENGE FOR CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS




Thought I would share with you today my entry for the Guest Designer Challenge over at Clear Dollar Stamps. I just adore this little mouse, he is soooooo cute. He is one of Shawne's cute designs and if you want to snag him for yourself you can get him here. Anyway I digress, the challenge was to use designer paper, brads and ribbon. I colored the little mouse with Copics and then paper toled the cake and gifts an additional twice to give it really good dimension. For the cake and gifts I went over them with a versamark pen and heat embossed them with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel), they shine way more than the pic shows!! The papers were from DCWV's Whimsy Stack, added ribbon to the top and bottom of the card, a handmade bow at the top and at each corner I added four brad and covered them with baby blue stickles.
I hope you enjoy it and wish me luck in this challenge.
Have a fabby weekend
Hugs
Wendy

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute and good luck!

Codi Jo said...

Very cute, you did a great job!! Good luck

Laurie tx stamper said...

Wendy, this is SO stinking adorable! I just love the color combo and the sketch you used! Cute, cute cute!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What a fun card and envie! Lots of details!

:-)