Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SMILE TILDA SPRINGERZ CARD - SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE - DT CARD



Another springer card, this time I have used Magnolia tilda which you can purchase from Simon Says stamp. Card is the 2nd card for this months DT at Simon Says Stamp blog. I have used the Simon Says Stamp Mod Background stamps for the two adjacent corners, they have been heat embossed and colored with COPICs, then glittered with stickles. Tilda has also been colored with COPICs and parts of her have been glazed with Diamond Glaze. Check out the video to see the card in action!! This card is also entered into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for this week!!
Have a fun evening
Hugs
Wendy

5 comments:

Sue McMahon said...

Hi Wendy! This is such a sweet card! I love her little wings!

My Paper Adventures said...

Your card just makes me SMILE!! Love the bright and cheery colors and I love me some Tilda!!

Iris said...

Wow your springer card is so brilliant, great papers and a cute Tilda.

Thanks for using my sketch and joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Wendy :-)
I love all the bright cheerful colours and your Tilda is coloured just beautifully. I love the background stamp, I need to get that !! :-)
Love how Tilda is jumping out of the card too, brill !!

Lorraine x x

JanJ said...

What a gorgeous card, so bright and cheery and I love the stitching detail as well as the boucy Tilda

Jan xx