Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chef Luigi Fathers Day card - Charisma Cardz Challenge





Made this card using Chef Luigi from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I tried to create an Italian Restaurant store front. The scalloped awning sits out from the rest of the card. The doorway and sides were created using colored chipboard. Chef Luigi has been popped for dimension and I colored him in Copics. I also added the sentiment which was computer generated "Happy Fathers Day". On the inside I made the sentiment look like a chalkboard menu. I have also entered into the Charisma Cardz Challenge which was to use something yummy!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. If you would like to leave a comment please do so, I love hearing from you all!!

Hugs
Wendy

13 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

Wendy,
This card is adorable! Your digi stamps are always the best and I just love the way you made the awning pop! Great card!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful creation so well done, luv it!

True :) said...

Wendy,
This is such an awesome card! No wonder it made Card of The Week ‘s Best of The Blogospere List this week!

Elaine said...

Wendy, this is fantastic! Love the awning!

As soon as I get a decent new printer sorted out, I'll be stopping by for some digi images!

the funkie junkie said...

Fab card Wendy. Love this image you created for your digi stamps and the awning idea is VERY clever! Congrats on making the Best of the Blogosphere list this week!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh WOW ... how cool is this!

Kathy said...

Absolutely incredible! Your creativity is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Craftyanny said...

He's just adorbale, a great card

Olena said...

Very beautiful card! Love it!~Olena~

the funkie junkie said...

Hey Wendy, I nominated you for a blog award. Check out this post Friendship Blog Award on my blog. Thanks for your friendship!

Heather said...

Hi Wendy,

I had lost the list to your blog. I have always gotten here from my followers list links but for some reason it is not there anymore so I rememberd today I could get to you from my Dash Board page under the Blogs that I follow list!!!

So here I am again. I love this Chef card it is so so so so great.

When can we announce the DT on our blogs?? I can not wait to talk about your images!!!

Heather

Martha said...

ahh how cute, such a cute card!

Vee said...

Amazing card I love the awning. Your image is really fab.Thanks for joining in the fun a Charisma this week
xx Vee