Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GRADUATON PROFESSOR HOOTY



Following on from yesterdays post I thought I'd share with you my graduation card using Professor Hooty. A friend gave me this paper pad that had some super cool papers in it. When browsing through I found the perfect ones to make this card. The lined paper for the inside was just perfect, also some paper printed with compositions and grammar also matched the theme. Professor Hooty has been paper toled to make him pop and I also colored him with Copics.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments:

My Paper Adventures said...

Your attention to detail is wonderful and your stitching is divine!! I especially love the little diploma below Professor Hooty :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wendy This graduation card is sooooo cute! Lovely creation! Nice stitching!