Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLE AND BUNNY


Another vintage image with lots of sparkle and pizazz. Isn't the image the cutest!! I have as always paper toled it for dimension. I had these cute little crystal turtles too and wanted to add them so I made a string of beads down each side and suspended the turtle from them. The inside also has the same image and has a wee pocket to add a gift card or memento.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment or stop on by and check out the new DT at Digital Delights by Louby Loo

3 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! What a happy and colourful card. Beautiful! I have been looking around in your blog and I think you create a lot of fab work!
Thanks for the inspiration! ;0)

Hugs from Norway
Anne

Scrapbooking by Syrena said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
You can read about it here:
www.syrenasplace.com

Paper Is Cheaper Than Therapy said...

Wendy, thanks so much for the blog award! I've never received an award before so I'm very honored! Love love love your new creations! I'm a sucker for the cute vintage images :) Thanks so much again! Hugs! ~ Cindy