Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LAST DAY OF SNEAK PEAKS!!

I didn't have time to make any cards today!! Had my yearly physical at the docs, you know the usual prodding and stuff that us women love to get!! Then rushed home to make final preparations for our New Release over at Digital Delights tomorrow.

Here's a couple of sneak peaks that the DT have shown the past 3 days. I am so proud of them, you must go by and visit their blogs, they are all fabulous!!




Hope you will all stop and visit tomorrow for lots of fun and a few surprises along the way!! Cant wait to see you. Have a super fabby evening.
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments:

Kath said...

Wendy = I am AMAZED by your new images!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them!! You are talented, beau-ti-ful (little Prom Queen Wendy!), smart, opinionated and I am really PROUD to call you my friend!! You ROCK!