Followers

Friday, June 19, 2009

My new friend Syrena gave me this great award


I just received this award from new friend Syrena, she has an absolutely fabby blog so go check out her creations!! Thank you Syrena for giving me this award!!

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
These are the great blogs I am passing the award on to:
2. Abby - Abby's Garden
3. Karen - Dotties World
4. Debbie - Crafty Fairy
8. Jaqui - Cats Whiskers
9. Camilla - Camillas blog
10.Julee - Poetic Artistry
15. Tiets - Cards by Tiets

1 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Wendy, thanks so much for the blog award, very sweet of you! Be sure to visit again and enter to win some blog candy! Have a wonderful weekend....Abby:)