Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Biggest Wishes Starburst Skunk - Clear Dollar Stamps


Isn't this just the cutest little guy. He is available from Clear Dollar Stamps and his name is Patchpal Skunk designed by Shawne Arnold. There are also more cute little Patchpals available too!! I heat embossed him and then used pop dots to create dimension. All his black is covered in Stardust Stickles and the background is a mixture of mediums, chalks, primas and gamsol.
I have also entered this into a few challenges.
1. Friday Sketchers - I used their sketch
2. Our Creative Corner - Use animal
3. One Stop Craft Challenge - Use a furry thing (I guess a Skunk is pretty furry!!)

Recipe:
CDStamps used: Patchpal Skunk, Sentiment from Biggest Wishes
CS and Papers: Bazzill & DCWV Glitter Summer Stack
Ink: Memories
Markers: COPICs Y15, E00, G07, YG95, R27, RV04, BG10, RV11, 110
Accessories and Embellishments: Starburst Stickles, Ribbon, Crystals
Coloring medium: COPIC's, Prismacolors & Gamsol
Special Techniques: Paper Tole using dimensionals and Gamsol

6 comments:

Lori McCroskey said...

Oh so cute! I just love the colors! I love him glittery too!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling design, wendy!!! I love the colors, layout, sewing, ribbons, and that adorable sparklie skunk!!!!! You did an awesome job on this!!!

Cindy said...

If a skunk can be sweet, Wendy, this is it! Great job!

Katie Renz said...

Wow... love the bling on your skunk! Maybe I wouldn't mind the stink so much if real skunks had some pizazz (hehe)

Sharon said...

An adorable card. All the details you've added are wonderful and that is a very cute image.
Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Laurie tx stamper said...

Oh my, that skunk is too cute!