Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fairy Tale Castle Stair Step Card



This is one of my favorite stamps that I have received for my DT work from Clear Dollar Stamps. When I saw it, I immediately thought of making a stair step card with it!!
The set is called Rosebud Castle and is designed by Shawne Arnold. I created the stair step card and then cut out green card in different shades to create hills. I stamped the castle three times, colored it with Copics and made it dimensional with pop dots. I decided to make a wavy path with the ribbon and stamped the cobblestone stamp that comes with the castle set onto the ribbon. I finished it off with stamped toadstools from the set and the sentiment Fairytale.
The back of the card has a small pocket with a matching removable tag to write your message on and it also comes with a handmade box to protect the card.
CDStamps Used: Rosebud Castle
CS and Papers: Bazzill 7 DCWV Doodle Around Stack
Ink: Memories
Markers: Copics YG13, Y06, G07, YR24, E37, YR07<>
Accessories & Embellishments: Fabric Flowers, Brad, Stickles, Ribbon, Crystals
Special Techniques: Paper Tole & Stair Step card

8 comments:

True :) said...

Beautiful card Wendy Loo! That set is perfect for your stair step card. Love the cobble-stoned ribbon idea!
Hugs,
True :)

the funkie junkie said...

Woohoo, Wendy Loo!! I loved that stamp set from moment I saw it and you have made it come alive with this stair step card. Really pheonomenal job on it. And that cobblestone walk stamped on the ribbon is a stroke of genius!!

Cindy said...

This is fantabulous, Wendy Loo!!(didn't want to mess up the string of Wendy Loo's here!)

Just great!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Beautifully created, Wendy! Just adorable!

Dianne said...

Beautiful card Wendy!! I like the ribbon for that added special effect.

Heather said...

This turned out fabulous Wendy I love that paper in the background and on the envelope you did a wonderful job on this!!

I just love stair step cards because they have so many possibilities!!!

Heather

Katie Renz said...

Great card and design Wendy.

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://diferenciafm.com/ - cheap lexapro
Lexapro, just like many other drugs has its corresponding consequences.
[url=http://diferenciafm.com/]lexapro escitalopram[/url]
Lexapro works specifically by raising levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin by stopping the re-uptake of the neurotransmitter into the neuron.
lexapro for sale
Order Lexapro (Escitalopram) meds at one of reliable online pharmacies. No prescription!