Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Gladiola Tri Fold Card - Clear Dollar Stamps








Happy Monday everyone!! Here is another card using one of Clear Dollar Stamps New July Releases, Gladiola - August Flower of the Month Clear Acrylic Stamps designed by Vicki Conquest.
I decided to use my tutorial for the 6 x 6 Tri Fold card. The background was stamped with the Gladiola Script background and then heat embossed with Distressed ink by Tim Holtz. The Gladiolas were hand colored with COPIC's and then I added some stickles to the edges of the petals. I finished the pic off with stamping the words Gladiola around the edges. Some ribbon and crystals finish off the front of the card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps - Gladiola August Flower of the month
Papers: Bazill & K & Co
Markers: Copics: G21,YG95,G99,Y13,YR04,YR09,R27
Accessories: Ribbon, Crystals, Stickles (Stardust), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tea Dye) Memories Ink (Black)


9 comments:

Cindy said...

Wendy, this is an awesome card. Your Copics work here is great and the colors are so pretty. I'm going to have to try a trifold soon.

Gloria said...

Wow...just GORGEOUS Wendy. I love this tri fold card and also how you used this stamp set. Wonderful.

Beautiful Greetings said...

Beautiful card Wendy. I love the colors you chose, they are so cheerful!

the funkie junkie said...

What a beauty, Wendy!! Great blend of colors, script background and floral main element all combined in a trifold style. I haven't been brave enough to tackle one yet!

Dianne said...

Beautiful card Wendy!! You're coloring and the colors you chose are just perfect.

Kath said...

Wendy = I just want to extend my most SINCERE congratulations for being chosen for the Clear Dollar Stamp Design Team!!

You ROCK!!

Cute little Charlie Horse!! And I LOVE the little sunglasses!~ (I obviously LOVE the card....I bought it!! LOL)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Beautiful!

Joan Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, Wendy....I love your perfect sewing and the flowers look FABULOUS!!!!

Laurie tx stamper said...

just gorgeous and very beautiful!