Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge & Creative Card Crew Challenge


My first card for my Guest DT spot over at Papertake Weekly. This weeks challenge is "Take You Pick Colour Combi". For this, you can choose any colour combi from the following mix to use on your card. The choices are pink, black, white, green grey and lilac. As many or as few as you want :).

I decided to use pink, geen and white. My image is Surprise Ridley from my digi range of stamps over at Digital Delights. I colored Ridley with copics and then covered him in Shimmerz. He is also popped with dimensionals to give him a 3D effect. Flowers were made from the New Spellbinders Flower Creations available from Clear Dollar Stamps.


My other fabby news is that I am also Guest Designer for Creative Card Crew this week:

The challenge was Polkadots, so here is my creation!!



I used my wee Gnome & Toadstool, which you can gert from Digital Delights, Lots of Polkadots too!!, the paper ribbon and toadstool are all relly dotty!! Card is pretty blingy too with lots of stickles and the toadstool is covered in Stickles.

What a fun challenge this was and hope you will all pop over to Creative Card Crew to join in with them this week too!!

Look forward to seeing all your creations on this weeks challenge. I hope you enjoyed my creations and would love you to leave me a comment too!
Hugs
Wendy

7 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Wendy both your cards are absolutly fabulous. Thankyou so much for being our sponser this week and also our guest designer.

Paula xxxx

Erin Bigler said...

So bright & cheery, Wendy...ADORABLE cards!

Dianne said...

Really cute cards Wendy. I love the colors. The mushroom and gnome are exceptionally cute.

Cindy said...

These cards are both super, Wendy! Particularly love the toadstool gnome one!

My Little Space said...

Love your cards Wendy, and it's a real pleasure to have you as our Guest Designer for the next 4 weeks!

Mandy

Tonya said...

Both of your cards are so adorable. I am loving the second one. Congrats on your guest DT spots!! >:0)

Sharon said...

Hi Wendy. Your card is absolutely fabulous! Thank you for making it for us. It was such a pleasure using your images this week. All the DT cards look great, don't they?
Sharon xx