Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED


I have been jumping up and down all day, waiting to share the most exciting news with you all!! I received an email from Clear Dollar Stamps this morning asking if I would like to join their DT from now to December 2009!! Well I think me jumping up and down with excitment tells you what my reply was?? A GREAT BIG YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
I have always loved their designs and consider it a great honor to be included in part of the wonderful design team.
I urge you to check out some of the fabulous creations by the ladies on this team and also check out the fabulous finds in the store too!! You can find all the links to the store and the DT on my sidebar.
Need to go do some more jumping around!!
Talk to you all tomorrow once I have calmed down a bit!!
Have a great evening
Hugs
Wendy

15 comments:

Alysabeth said...

Congrats Wendy:o) You'll have so much fun they are a great company to design for:o)

Kim Teasdale said...

Welcome sweet Wendy! So glad that you are on the team and we are lucky to have you!

Hugs,

Kim

Priscilla said...

Congratulation Wendy..have a good time. All those ladies are so nice. You will be a great addition over there..IIt is well deserved :)

Lorraine A said...

Congratulations Wendy :-) I will head on over there and take a look at their site :-)

Lorraine x x

Abby said...

Congrats Wendy! Well deserved!

Abby:)

jellybean74 said...

Congratulations on being part of the team. I look forward to working with you!

By the way, your work is wonderful.

Angela

Cassie said...

Yay! I'm really excited to be working with you and can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations with CDS!

Kath said...

You are so very deserving of this special honor!!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Wendy, sorry I am a little late welcoming you. I just love your creations you have been busy with already. Welcome welcome. You'll love working with everyone. I do.

Shawne said...

Hi Wendy, that was my reaction when I got on the team too! :) I'm so hapPy for you and excited to be working with you on the same team, you do really awesome work! Yay CDS!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Welcome Wendy! So glad you could join us. Sorry I am late, I finally found your blog.hee hee

Heather said...

Hey Wendy,

Congrats girl this is wonderful news!!!!

I know I have been MIA for about a week but I am back for a day or to and then off to St. Louis for a few days again, but I wanted to get around to all my Digi Delights team mates and leave them some love!!!

I am so Happy for you girl!!! I am going to go through all the Digi Delights e-mails and make sure I have not missed anything important!!!!

Heather

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Wendy...Congrats and welcome to the CDS DT....your work is AWESOME!!!

The Digi Shack said...

OMG that's amazing! Congrats, you deserve it! You're amazingly talented and they are lucky to have you :D

Carolyn said...

Hi Wendy,
How are you? Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on your new DT position. It will be fun to see all your new creations.

Take care,
Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/