Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun Charlie from Clear Dollar Stamps & a couple of Challenges!!



Here's my first card using the newly released July Stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps. This set is called Charlie Summer Fun and they are MEGA Cute.
I have Incorporated him with a couple of challenges too:
1. Dutch Dare Card Challenge: Used their sketch
2. Papertake Weekly: Use your Favorite Things!! (Eh Charlie's & COPICs, what more could you ask for!!)
I decided to make a wee scene on the inside also. I made Charlie look like he is bobbing in the ocean and hand drew the huge smiley sun in the background.
I hope you have had fun today and thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow!!
Hugs
Wendy


8 comments:

~*Joni said...

Hi Wendy! I wanted to tell you that I am sooo happy for all of your successes! What a fun DT you have, they are so talented. :D I wanted to let you know that this card looks a lot like the current sketch on SweetSketchWednesday.blogspot.com You should add your name to it as this card is adorable! I love the colors and the incredible details. The shiny life preserver is perfect and omword, that inside is just tooo cute! Hope all is well on your end, what a roll you are on, and well deserved too!
Hugs~

True :) said...

Very cute Charlie Horse Wendy Loo!
Love everything about it!
Hugs!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh Wendy, what a totally adorable Charlie card!!!! The inside is just as cute as the outside!!

Linda

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card :) I love that image and the inside is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Shawne said...

great coloring with the copics, still havent tried those, the card is adorable!

me-bear said...

O this card is so gorgeous! I love the cute horse-stamp (oops...I think this'll cost me some money...a big wannahave..) and you made the card with so much attention. O and I just need to tell you how much I love the cute owl in your header.
Thanks for joining DDCC this week.
xx Monica

Splendid Things said...

This card is so cute! I love it! Jeanette

Laurie tx stamper said...

Oh what fun! I just love all the details and how charlie is buried in the sand on the inside!