Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whirls of Wishes Ballerina Shaker Card - Clear Dollar Stamps and The Next Level Challenge


I thought it had been quite some time since I had made a Shaker card and when I saw this set from Clear Dollar Stamps I thought it would be perfect. The set is called My Little Ballerina and is soooooooo cute!! I also entered it into The Next Level Challenge using this weeks sketch. For the shaker I found these cute little mini glitter shapers in pastel colors which coordinated nicely with the image. I also used my spellbinders nestabilities, fabric flowers, ribbon, flatback pearls and a cuttlebug die for the sentiment which also came from the same set.
Recipe:
CDStamps Used: My Little Ballerina Stamps Set
CS and Papers: Bazzill and DCWV Spring Stack
Ink: Memories
Markers: COPICS G21 RV19 YG03 RV04 E00 YR00 Y15 G28 RV11
Access & Embllishments: Fabric Flowers, Ribbon, Flatback perls, Mini Glitter Shapes
Special Techniques: Shaker card and paper tole
I hope you enjoy it and have a super great evening.
Hugs
Wendy

12 comments:

True :) said...

Beautiful card Wendy! You really rocked the sketch! Love the shaker!!!
Thanks for joining us this week @ "The Next Level" my friend!
Hugs!

Cassie said...

Wow, that is beautiful, Wendy! I love all the details and your circle elements ;D

Abby said...

Wendy this is the cutest shaker card! Love every thing about it. Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge at TNL...Abby:)

Dianne said...

Wendy, this is so cute! I love shaker cards.

Cindy said...

This is just crazy cute, Wendy!

cats whiskers said...

What a stunning card this is love the cute image and the great colours, what a fab idea to turn it into a shaker card
Hugs Jacqui x

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling card, Wendy...i love the sweet little ballerina and the shaker design is soooo AWESOME!!!!

Katie Renz said...

This is just the sweetest card ever Wendy!

Angel said...

so totally cute!! love the shaker idea, great colors!!

Heather said...

This turned out adorable Wendy!!!

Sorry I have not been by as much this week I drove over 1700 miles and have been in the car over 30 hours in the last week!!!

I love how you did this shaker card adorable and I really like the colors and papers you used!!!

Superb job on this!!!

Heather

Laurie tx stamper said...

What fun! That shaker card is so adorable!

Erin Bigler said...

So cute & girly-girl, Wendy!