Followers

Monday, August 3, 2009

CALL ME - Charlie Tweens - Clear Dollar Stamps New Release


I couldn't wait to get going on this new release from Clear Dollar Stamps. The set is called Charlie Tweens, they are soooooooooo cute and come with all the latest saying and accessories. I colorded Charliene with Copics and then added some stickles to her top. I also stamped sentiments around the border and also int the pin background. Thanks for stopping by and I'd luv if you would leave me a comment. I will be back later this week with the 2nd installment of Charlie Tweens!!
Hugs
Wendy
CDStamsp Used: Charlie Tweens Stamp Set
Ink : Memories
CS and Papers: DCWV & Bazzill
Markers: COPICs E09 E15 YR24 RV11 Rv29 R27 Rv04 XR23 Y06 110 B05
Accessories and Embellishments: Ribbon & Stickles
Special Techniques: Paper tole

6 comments:

Laurie tx stamper said...

This is so adorable and fun! What teen girl wouldn't love getting this card!? The pink polka dot bows are the perfect touch! Can't wait to see the next one!

Chris said...

She looks very interesting. a tween, good idea!

Cassie said...

What a sweet card, Wendy! This is the perfect teen card ;D

The Stamper's Touch said...

Totally and completely adorable!!

Linda

Cindy said...

Love it, Wendy! My granddaughter would kill for that sparkly pink shirt!

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous!!! This is just fabulous!!! I love pink and black and this is just awesome! Great stitching too!