Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

DAY 2 UNDER THE SEA & MORE CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS NEWS!!


I promised you all yesterday that I would let you see my second creation using the Under the Sea Stamp set by Shawne Arnold from Clear Dollar Stamps!!

I decided to make a matching journal and used seahorse and starfish as my main images.


I have to tell you I just discovered tombow markers and they are simply fabulous!! I used them along with my aqua painter. The richness of the color they give is fantastic!! I also used stickles, shimmerz and a starfish charm!! Hope you enjoy!!


Also some more news from Charlie over at Clearly iStamp:


"Sweet Stamps"

"Sweet Prices"

"Sweet Service"


Yes, Charlie knows how to lay on the sugar doesn't he? But thankfully, the kind of sugar he wants to share with you isn't the fattening type... phewww is all I can say and you will too.


Stop on over at Clearly iStamp today for another chance to win this darling stamp set!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

This is darling! Your details are amazing ;D

Laurie tx stamper said...

Wowza! That's some fabulous sparkle and bling! Gorgeous coloring! Wonderful details and accenting!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

WOW!!! this is beautiful!! and your cards for the blog hop are fabulous!