Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Have a Heavenly Day

Thought I'd share with you today a couple of items I made with this super adorable stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. The set is called Angel Ballerina Stamp Set.
The first thing I made was the card. I colored the Angel with COPICs, and added stickles to her wings. I surrounded the image with little flat back pearls, fabric flower and rhinestone brads.
For the little basket I added some pink ribbon and the sentiment surround was made with Nesties Contemporary Heart Pendant. I added little flat beads for the bottom of the basket, so it would have some feet!!
All CDStamps used: Angel Ballerina Stamp Set

CS and Papers: DCWV & Bazzill
Ink: Memories
Markers: COPICs E00 E33 RV09 C3 YG13
Access & Embellishments: Ribbon, Stickles, Flat back pearls, Rhinestone brads and fabric flowers
Coloring medium: Markers
Special Techniques: Paper Tole

Hope you like it and would love you to leave a comment!!
Hugs
Wendy

7 comments:

Silli said...

hello Wendy, your card is sooo sweet! I love the cute image and the fabby papers... Great work. Hugs from Silke

Dianne said...

WOW !! Wendy this set is beautiful !! Love the little purse.

Beautiful Greetings said...

So So cute Wendy! I love both of your pieces but that basket is adorable! Your coloring always looks so good.

Shawne said...

I love both f your project Wendy, your coloring on both is so pretty but wow, the design and layout of that card is awesome!

Rosemary said...

Wendy, love your colors and design of your card and your little basket is adorable!!..cute angel!

Lisa Foster said...

These are both beautiful Wendy! YOU never cease to amaze ME!!! :)
Hugs,
L

Laurie tx stamper said...

Oh my! CUTE CUTE CUTE! Just darling! I love drooling over all your glittery details!