Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009


Hi there,
Just received this great blog award from Dawn over at Cards for every occasion!! Thanks so much Dawn!!.Here's what you have to do to retain this award!!

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So, here are the 7 facts about myself!!
1. My two all time favourite films are Wizard of Oz and The King & I
2. My favourite colors are Pink, Black & Red
3. I love to illustrate!!
4. I have two dogs Gizmo & Gadget
5. I do a mean Sean Connery accent!!
6. I am a Pisces
7. I can't curl my tongue!! (OK How many of you are trying this now!!)
So there you have it, me in a nutshell.
My nominations for this award go to:

5 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow Wendy! Thank you so much! It's always nice to receive these awards and it means a great deal coming from such a talented crafter! Thank you for thinking of me! :)

PaperCrafty said...

WOW~This is such an honor coming from you!! Thank you so much Wendy!!

Teri said...

Wowee! Thanks so much for thinking of me in your list! It means a lot to me.
Now I have to go do some thinking who to pass it to. . .
BIG hugs,
Teri x

Rachel said...

OMGoodness Wendy this is so Huge coming from you!! I am very honored. thank you sooo much!! :0)
now to go find something interesting about me YIKES!!!lol
hugs,
Rachel

jennruggeri75 said...

Oh my goodness! I just can't believe I am included in your list. This is such an honor!! Thank you so VERY much!!