Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'M BACK

Hey there,
I think most of you knew I was on vacation!! For those who didn't I spent a few days down at South Padre Island, Tx to just chill and relax a bit. I did exactly that!!

Anyway lot's of exciting news to post, so bear with me for the long post!!
First off, have you popped over to visit CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS blog lately!!

Here's what I found!!



Our very cute Charlie has a sweet tooth and wants you to


SAVE THE DATE:


Saturday August 15th All Day Long


because...


"Something sweet this way comes!"




Charlie also says
"Ice cream and candy both are sweet, stop by CDS for a special treat!"


Remember that all of Charlie's hints are for this Saturday so make sure to come on by Clear Dollar Stamps for a visit. I betcha you'll want to stay a while too.


Now how would you like to win the stamp set above, just hop on over to CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPs blog and follow the instructions to enter!!

Have fun, I'll be back later with another post!!

1 comments:

Chris said...

I just love Charlie!