Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New sets & more from Clear Dollar Stamps

One of the set I received from Clear Dollar Stamps from their August Release is this fantastic HUGE set called Under the Sea by Shawn Arnold!!

I decided that this would make a perfect shaker card scene. All the images were stamped and then painted with tombow markers. I also duplicated the images to make it dimensional. I also painted the background using tombows and my aqua painter. Once dry I covered it all in shimmerz. I then used some acetate to make the shaker box. The shakers used were some micro beads I had in my stash!! I finished it off with some ribbon crystals and a fish charm!! Sentiment, also from the set, reads Enjoy Every Moment".


I will be posting the perfect coordinating item to go with this in a few days!! So stay tuned!!


ALL CDStamps used: Under the Sea Stamp Set
CS and Papers: DCWV & Bazzill
Ink: Memories
Acces & Embllishments: K & Co Brads, Stickles, Shimmerz, Ribbon
Coloring Medium: Tombow Markes and Aqua Painter
Speical Techniques: Paper Tole

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY CLEARLY i'STAMP FOR MORE FUN HAPPENINGS!!


Charlie says,
"Gumballs, jelly beans, candy corn too... wait until you see what CDS has in store for you!"
Hmmm... so do we have you thinking yet? All I'm going to give you today is that the event happening this Saturday is SWEET!


Go check it out for another chance to win this adorable stamp



7 comments:

Laurie tx stamper said...

Oh, what a lusciously serene underwater adventure! Beautifully done!

Chris said...

Looks like rainbow fish!

Dianne said...

This is beautiful !! I love the scene you created. Wonderful details

Beautiful Greetings said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! I love this stamp set!

Gloria said...

What fabulous work! I love this set used as a shaker card. Your colouring and layout are wonderful.

Janet said...

What a great idea - it turned out beautifully!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

How FUN!!! I love this!!!