Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Papertake Weekly - My Guest Dt Spot Week 3


My third week of being Guest Designer at Papertake Weekly. This week they have a theme for the challenge. The theme is Four Seasons. For this challenge you can use colours or things associated with your fave season, winter whites, spring pastels, summer brights and gold etc for Autumn.
I decided to use Beach Maggie and use bold summer colors. Instead of a card I decided to make a journal. I chalked the clouds in the background and used gamsol around the image. For the image itself I used COPICS. I then added some flowers, brads and ribbons. Hope you enjoy it.
Hugs
Wendy

6 comments:

Chris said...

Very sweet!

Edith said...

Your Beach Maggie is very cute, Wendy!

Maria Matter said...

Wendy, this is adorable! Maggie is too adorable!!! love your bright colored papers and fun ribbons!!
Great job!
Blessings, Maria

Cindy said...

Love your journal, Wendy! Love all the glitter and gems!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Such a cute Journal Wendy! I really like all of the work that you have done to your blog, so much cooooool stuff!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So bright and cheery. Very cute.