Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Playful Pixies Photo Album - Clear Dollar Stamps

JUST IN!! MADE THE BEST OF BLOGOSPHERE ON CARD OF THE WEEK!! THANKS SUSANNA!!

Not sure if you all remember but a few days ago I posted a card with a little pixie on a cloud!! Well today I though I would share the matching photo album I made to go with it!! The set is called Playful Pixies Stamp set by Shawn Arnold and is available from Clear Dollar Stamps.

Lots of glittering stickles cover the card!! Thought it made a nice matching set!!

Hope you enjoy it and would love if you would leave me a comment with your thoughts!!

ALL CDStamps Used: Playful Pixies Stamp set
CS and Papers: Bazzill & My Minds Eye
Ink: Memories
Markers: COPICs RV19 E00 RV11 YR00 B23 B34 Y15
Accessories and Embellishments: Stickles, Ribbon.
Coloring Medium: Markers
Special Techniques: Paper Tole

6 comments:

Laurie tx stamper said...

Wonderfully adorable! Your coloring is amazing and you always pick the most charming combo of papers and ribbons!

Shawne said...

I just saw the card in the gallery, I LOVE IT! And the matching album is FANTASTIC! My girls would love it, I'll have to make one with them. These papers are so fun, thanks for the inspiration!

Dianne said...

Wendy I love this combo. I really love the color pink and this layout is wonderful. Wonderful job with all the details.

jennruggeri75 said...

This has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I really love all the stickles and the layout!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Congrats. This is an awesome creation and I can see why it made the Card of The Week. I really like the colors you chose. Super job Wendy.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oh how fuN!! these are so CUTE!! great job wendy!