Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rosebud Prince - Clear Dollar Stamps

Another cute little guy from Clear Dollar Stamps August Releases. This is Rosebud Prince by Shawn Arnold. There are actually a couple of sets that would be great to use with him, called Rosebud Princess & Rosebud Castle.
I opted to use the little guy on his own and couldn't resist making this matching set which comprises of a 6 x 6 card, box envlope and journal!! I really love the colors of this set. I hope you enjoy it too. If you'd like to leave me a comment I'd luuuuuuv to hear from you!!
All CDStamps used: Rosebud Prince
CS & Papers: Bazzill & DCWV
Ink: Memories
Markers: Copics E00 E33 RV11 YR24 C5 C3 YG13 YG95 B26 BG18 B06
Access & Embellishments: Stickles, Crystals , Ribbon

6 comments:

jennruggeri75 said...

This is just too cute, Wendy!! I love it!

Chris said...

Just the most beautiful set!

Dianne said...

Too Cute !! Love this set. You are one talented lady.

Lisa Foster said...

Wow what an adorable project! I love Prince Charming little blingy ears...too cute! Hugs, Lisa

Gloria said...

Totally adorable.

Laurie tx stamper said...

This journal totally made me smile! What a perfect project to use that little mouse prince on! Cool crisp colors and again, I'm drooling over the details!