Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A wee box and Day 3 of sneak peaks!!

Dont know if you remember but I made a card using this stamp a few weeks ago!! Well I found this cute purse box template and decided that this stamp would be perfect to complete the box!!

This is the October Flower of the Month set (calendula) from Clear Dollar Stamps.

I also used tombow markers and an aqua painter for the flowers. Then I covered the heads in stickles!! The handle for the purse was made from beads and wires!! I hope you like it and would love to hear what you think!!

ALL CDStamps Used: October Calendula Flower of the month stamp set
CS and Papers: DCWV
Ink: Memories
Markers: Tombow
Accessories and Embellishments: Stickles & beads
Coloring Medium: Watercolor
Special Techniques: Aqua Painter and Paper Tole

NOW ONTO DAY 3 OF OUR SNEAK PEAKS AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Here's a small sample from DT member Lisa!! Hope on over to Digital Delights to see what other fun peaks the DT have come up with!!

6 comments:

Coverse to the Oscars said...

Hey! Will you please follow my blog? =] It is: www.conversetotheoscars.com Have a great day!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Wendy this is so adorable. I love the purse you made and the calendula looks amazing on it. Great job!

Edith said...

This is beautiful, Wendy! I love the colors! Great job!

the funkie junkie said...

Wow, Wendy, this is so cute and the calendulas are perfect on it. Love the fall color scheme too!

Laurie tx stamper said...

What an adorable little paper purse! Those flowers are masterfully done!

Lisa Foster said...

Wowza! This is stunning Wendy! I LOVE the sparkle on your flowers!